Tuesday 20 May 2014

A Little Light In My Life.

So I recently decided it was warm enough to move the plant that lived beside my fireplace, outside for the summer. This gave me an idea and a good reason to go shopping!

I  began my search for the perfect " light-up thingy" to take the place of the plant at Bed Bath and Beyond. This is where I found this sweet 4 ft. tall  LED light up cherry blossom tree.  



The tree itself is really not that sturdy at all.  I would not recommend it for houses with very small children. One bump and this trees going down, if you know what I mean.

I love the way it looks though. It adds a very elegant ambiance to the room.  Here is a link where you can find this beauty at Bed Bath and Beyond.

Honestly though....I am a sucker for just about anything that lights up.
Like a moth to a flame, I am!
xoAngela

2 comments:

  1. This looks so lovely! A really nice idea

    I've nominated you for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award, go check it out on my blog at http://emhasrednails.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/the-very-inspiring-blogger-award.html
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the nomination Emma. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. Thanks for thinking of my blog. Super sweet!

      Sincerely,
      xoAngela

      Delete