Sunday 25 May 2014

Drugstore Adventures (# 2)

 I picked up a few things on sale the other day. Two great, one not so great. 


 I will start with the good:

Revlon Nail Enamal - Eclectic - One word, love! The polish went on wonderful and the color is fabulous. It is a pastel green/blue.  I have had the polish on for three days and it still looks great considering I have been washing dishes, etc. This is a definite great purchase for $4.99 (on sale).

The second product is the Rimmel, Lasting Finish By Kate - #12.  I am really starting to have quite an affection for this specific lip brand. They offer great colors and formulas for a very reasonable price. I paid $4.99 (on sale) The color is a warm tropical coral and stays on quite well.

I also picked up the Almay, eyeshadow in Creme Brulee. I like the packaging and the color, although it is very shear. I had to work very hard to get it to show up. I was a little bit leary of the bright colors in the collection, but they might be great if they are as shear as the Brulee. I bought this for $2.99. It was on sale and I had a $2 off coupon.



What drugstore item are you loving?
xoAngela

No comments:

Post a Comment