Wednesday 7 May 2014

Leather and Lipstick!

OK, so now do I have your attention?

I decided my first "real" post should be about a couple things I absolutely love. Although they are both relatively new'ish to my world, I think both are here to stay!

Leather and Lipstick........ where do I begin? 

After much consideration and thought, I purchased a smashing black leather jacket from Danier last season.  It's what I call an investment piece (aka expensive ), but this beauty will last a lifetime.  I can dress it up, or down, it is extremely versatile.

 I must confess, I  love my leather! And now that that the weather is warming up I am "rockin" this thing every opportunity I can get!

A true classic! It would be a great addition to any wardrobe, I promise!

Left to right, Aveda, Rimmel and Urban Decay

My second  "love" lately is lipstick. It is my new friend. After becoming quite addicted to some great beauty blogs ( The Small Things Blog and Essiebutton) I decided to give it a try.  I was always a gloss kind of girl, but it was "Kate's" blog about Urban Decays,  "Streak" that pushed me over the edge and out of the comfort of gloss.

Left to Rght, Rimmel, Urban Decay and Aveda
"Streak" was one of my first orders from Sephora, and I have been hooked ever since.  I  just love how it finishes, and defines your look.  I recently purchased Aveda's, "Sugar Apple" which feels amazing on the lips. In the lower price range, Kate by Rimmel #17 is a  pale, perfect, everyday pink, which surprisingly stays on quite well for the price.

It's is amazing  what a little leather and lipstick can do for your self confidence. Give it shot!

What are you in love with these days?

xoAngela


No comments:

Post a Comment