Saturday 17 May 2014

No Joggin' Doggie.


As I mentioned earlier, I began jogging a few weeks ago.  Nothing crazy, but I am trying to make an effort to do it for 15-20 minutes, 3 to 4 times a week.

While I was planning out how this would work, I thought "great", I can take Jaxson, my "fur-child" and he can be my jogging buddy. He will love it! I figured what a great way to exercise the dog and meet my goal, one stone baby!

Well........  The look on Jackson's face when I took off into a jog was priceless.  If he could talk, I'm sure he would have said "what the heck are you doing"?  So I did take him about a half a dozen more times, but he kind of lags behind.  I have to keep "encouraging" him to keep up (aka pull the leash).

Long story short, he is not the joggin' doggie I thought he would be. I think we will stick to our leisurely walks, and save the jogging for moi!



xoAngela and Jaxson   

No comments:

Post a Comment