Friday 23 May 2014

Shopping for deals at the GAP Factory store.

Ok so yes, I went shopping again, but..... I promise I did not spend more then $40 for all these goodies.



Here is the story....
Alright, well normally I would not venture into the Gap Factory Store to shop. I don't know why, I guess I could never find anything that was my style back in the day. I had a coupon though, so I decided to pop in. I walked in and I could not believe my eyes! Total awesome-ness!  (I think i just made up a word, ha) If you are looking for sundresses, maxi dresses, t-shirts and tank tops this place is worth checking out. And the best part is, almost everything is marked down 50% or even 75% off the original price. Oh my gosh, I just about fell over, well not really, but I was really impressed.  Anyone that knows me knows that I like a good deal, and these deals were fantastic.

So..... I found two super cute t-shirts with crochet embellishments (see above), and a pair of white flat sandals. The three of these were around $30. Woohoo!

The white jeans in the picture are not from the Gap. I found them recently at  H&M and only paid $10 for these. I thought they all looked good together.



Will I be heading back to the Gap Factory Store? Absolutely!  Seriously folks, their stuff is really cute! Check it out!

Toodles.
xoAngela

1 comment: