Wednesday 21 May 2014

Top 10 Sephora Wish List (#1)


Life in the "loved" list -
  1. Philosophy, just release me, dual phase oil free make up remover. This is a very gentle product that removes eye makeup using natural aloe, chamomile and cucumber extracts.  It's $23 at Sephora for a 6oz bottle. Had my eyes on this for a while, wink wink, ha ha.
  2. Deborah Lippmann, She drives me crazy, tantalizing teal tease. I love this color. I think it would be sweet on the toes. The price is what kills me, $22, ouch! I think it is simply the curiosity of what a 22 dollar polish does that intrigues me the most about this.
  3. Josie Maran, coconut watercolor cheek gelee, poppy paradise. I have heard so much about these. I love that it contains natural ingredients and stays on for 14 hours.  You can now buy a mini one for $15, sold! 
  4. Tarte, Amazonian Butter Lipstick, Watermelon. I am a big fan of  tarte products and this is one I would love to add to my collection. This formula is enriched with cupuacu and murumuru butters that help to restore moisture and sooth the lips. The packaging is so pretty, and the cost is $19.
  5. Tarte, Lights, Camera, Lashes, 4 in 1 mascara. - Another tarte product, imagine that.  This formula is sure to pack a punch. It provides lengthening, curling, volumizing and condition properties. It sounds amazing and sells or $24!  I also really love that you can purchase a mini of it for half the price.
  6. NARS Lip Gloss - Orgasm - (peachy-pink with shimmer). Apparently they have switched formulas and this one is much better, less sticky and stays on longer.  I must try. 
  7. Lavanilla, The Healthy Deodorant, Pure Vanilla. This is an all natural deodorant that contains no aluminum. They also offer it in a mini travel size for $13, full size is $17.  I would be really interested in smelling some of their "natural" fragrances at some point too!
  8. Too Faced, Natural Eye, Neutral Eye Shadow Collection. This is the perfect mix of matte and shimmer colors, great for day or night. This has been on my rader for a while. I hear the formula is perfect. It is $45 for this palette.
  9. Bumble and Bumble, Pret-a- Powder.  This product offers all the benefits of a dry shampoo and a volumizer. It helps puts life back into day two hair. The powder sells for $31.
  10. bareMinerals, Faux Tan Face Gradual Glow Sunless Tanner. I  prefer to have  the "tanned" look, without the sun. The much healthier way. I am very curious about this and also the new Clairins, Radience-Plus Golden Glow Booster. Both of these products cost $30 and give your face a healthy summer glow.
Do you recommend any of these products?
xoAngela

No comments:

Post a Comment