Monday 9 June 2014

Adventures in "Children's" Shoe Land (#2)

In a earlier post I wrote about trying to find lanterns for my front porch. I thought I might find some at Target although most of their summer decor seemed to be gone. While in Target though I did notice all the shoes were 40% off. Wow, hello!

A couple of weeks ago my oldest daughter got very excited when she went to put her summer "church" shoes on and realized they did not fit anymore. It's funny how happy kids get when they see they have grown. So I figured 40% off would be perfect for finding my growing girl some new shoes. You know me, I like a good deal and rarely ever pay full price for anything. 


I found the sweetest shoes, two pairs for my oldest and one for my youngest.  My youngest is actually the beauty queen and would be very disappointed if there was no shoes for her. So I walked out of Target with no lanterns (my reason for going), three pair of shoes and a children's bedding set. Isn't that the way it works, you go in for one thing and end up walking out with four other things?
Canadians are pretty new to the Target world but I have to tell you I am very impressed, I absolutely love shopping there. They have the sweetest kids clothing and shoes as well as home decor and cosmetics. Two big thumbs up from me.
Whats your take on Target?





No comments:

Post a Comment