Thursday 19 June 2014

Summer Scents

I decided to do a post about my favorite fragrances.
One eau de toilette, one oil and one solid perfume. These are all nice and light and would be just perfect for summer.
Dolce & Gabbana - Light Blue - Eau de Toilette -This is my all time favorite scent. I love the soft light fresh scent this leaves. It really is magical. I have been using this for three years and I'm still just as a crazy about it as when I first smelled it. If I ever had a signature fragrance it would definitely smell very similar to this.
Lush -Gorilla -Vanillary - Solid Perfume - This smells like a warm, woodsy by the fire kind of vanilla (if that makes any sense). It is very nice and light as well. It's a creamy stick so you dab it on and rub it onto the skin. It seems to stay on the skin for quite a while.This is another fragrance I will definitely re-purchase when it runs out. .
Aveda - Beautifying Composition - Body Oil. This is not technically a perfume although it smells amazing and I like to apply a little under my hairline and on my wrists. It has a very earthy, clean, spa like scent. It is also very hydrating for the skin. When I was pregnant I applied this to my growing belly and walked away with  no stretch marks what so ever. I sometimes put a couple drops of this into my bath too. Great versatile product.
These are my three go-to easy to wear fragrances. What's you summer scent?
xoAngela

No comments:

Post a Comment