Wednesday 16 July 2014

Montana's Knows Pulled Pork!

My husband and I are big fans of Montana's. We love their pulled pork sandwich. It's just the perfect amount of sweet, salty, porky, goodness.

We decided we would take the kids and go out for lunch this past weekend. It had been a while since we have been to Montana's, so we decided we were due. As I was reading the menu I noticed they had a new pulled pork option on their menu, called the "Pulled Pork Quesadilla".

Yup,you read that right. How exciting! Geniuses I tell you! It is all the goodness of the sandwich packed between two tortilla's stuffed with two types of cheese and then baked to perfection. So yummy.  Seriously, if you are any kind of a pulled pork fan you must try this. I am sure you won't regret it. I am warning you though, you might find yourself wanting and needing this again and again and again!

All in all it was a delicious meal with great service.

It's kind of funny but between dinners out my husband and I somehow seem to forget how challenging it can be with kids. Small children + take out = less  stress.

 What's your favorite restaurant?
xoAngela




No comments:

Post a Comment