Wednesday 27 August 2014

Charity Pot by Lush!

I love lush products. I do not live near a lush store so I always look forward to finding one when traveling.  As I mentioned before, I am really trying to choose more natural products like Lush that are formulated without all the nasty "chemical stuff".

Lush Charity Pot

My wonderful in-laws came down for a visit a few weeks ago and my mother in law knows I have a special place in my heart for Lush. She surprised me with a little gift, my new favorite lotion.

Lush Charity Pot

The lotion is called "Charity Pot- hand and body lotion".  The reason it is called Charity Pot is because most of the profit goes to charity. This particular pot has dedicated the proceeds to Foundation Jasmin Roy,which works to fight against discrimination, bullying and violence in our schools.

Lush states that "with every penny you spend on charity pot, minus the taxes, you will be donating to carefully selected grassroots causes for people, animals and environment".


So not only is this a great cause but the lotion feels so luxurious on your skin. It is nice and thick. It also absorbs very quickly into the skin leaving you with silky softness. It has very nice light floral scent that lingers as the day goes on.

It is a very nice product I must say. I am also looking forward to the "Melting Pot" being released in September.

Have you tried any of the charity pots?

2 comments:

  1. I love so many lush products! I don't love the smell of the Charity Pot but it does do a good job of hydrating without being greasy or sitting on the skin for too long
    Allison from www.mercuteify.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is helpful, nonetheless it can be crucial so that you can check out the following website: network for good donate now

    ReplyDelete