Sunday 19 October 2014

New Essie Polish

Before we went away I picked up a couple of new Essie nail polishes. I wanted a new day-to-day color and I also wanted a darker color for a couple fancier events.
Essie Chinchilly
This is Chinchilly! (The day-to day) I have to say out of the two it is my favorite. It is a gray with a slight purple tint. The formula is fantastic, I could paint my nails with my eyes closed and still have it look good. (wink)
Essie Chinchilly and Midnight Cami
The next one I picked up is a really dark blue color, Midnight Cami. Again the formula is great, but not as good as the Chinchilly. The downfall to this color is that you will have blue nails for a while after you take the polish off. It is so pigmented that it stains the nail (even if you apply a base-coat). Super fun color though, worth the trouble to take it off if you have an event to attend. (Next time I apply it I will throw up a swatch)
While flipping through the Target flyer this week I see that they Essie polishes are on sale for $7.99.  In my opinion well worth the price for the durability, easy application and superb color selection.

What is your favorite Essie color?

1 comment: