Thursday 20 November 2014

Sephora Brow Pencil

Sephora has done a great job with this brow product. Prior to this I was using the Anastasia brow wiz and really liked it too but.... not so crazy about the price tag ($27, I believe). I did some research and read mostly glowing reviews about Sephora's equivalent product. Sephora's retractable brow pencil  is almost $10 less so I ordered it on a whim and boy am I ever glad I did.
This formula is fantastic and the color I choose (rich chestnut) works perfect for me. I think I will continue to save $10 and opt for the cheaper over the more pricier. If you are on the fence about trying this product, take my word for it, it's great!

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Retractable Brow Pencil - Waterproof
Who doesn't want to save a few bucks?
xoAngela

No comments:

Post a Comment