Friday 12 December 2014

The Switch-A-Roo

Those of you that follow my blog know that we recently made some changes to our living room. We painted the wooden wall white and we added some shelves above our couch to display pictures. I am extremely happy with the results although there was a small space between the shelves and the kitchen area that was just begging  for a tiny bit of attention. I had a gorgeous framed print that I loved although it just did not seem to go with our updated decor. I loved the black frame so I thought why not order a new print for it? I started looking online at zazzle.ca and was amazed by the amount of art and prints available on there. I did have an idea of what I wanted so after sifting through twenty + pages of chandeliers (I kid you not) I decided on this one.


This was the before. Sorry about the poor quality of the photo.

This is the after.
Do you see any chandeliers in your future?
xoAngela

No comments:

Post a Comment