Thursday 8 January 2015

Bahama Mama

The name of this Essie polish is me to a tee, bahama mama. I picked this up before the holidays and have been wearing it ever since. I love it! It kind of takes the blah out of winter and replaces it with a touch of zing. Oh my......  I think I may have just lost it folks. I think you get the point.... big hit in my world.

Essie Polish Bahama Mama

Santa also left me a few other Essie polishes in my stocking this year. I must have been a really, really good girl (wink). I got mint candy apple, tart deco, ignite the night (sparkles) and no chips ahead top coat. By the way, this top coat is fantastic. I am not going to let winter bring me down with these bright beauties.

Essie Polish

What nail color are you rocking these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment