Tuesday 3 February 2015

Sephora Wish List

I have pulled together my current Sephora wish list. Some are newbies, others are old favorites. I love the LaVanilla deodorants and the Tokyomilk Dark fragrance is a Sephora deal I bought on a whim a while ago and I love it. I totally have become "the" pretend shopper lately (saving money for our trip), casually sliding things into my cart, knowing full well that I will not be purchasing these anytime soon. Hey, a girl can dream right??


1.Nars - All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation 2.  Bumble and Bumble Thickening Dryspun Finish  3.Stila - Nouveau Natural Eye Shawdow 4.  Hourglass - Ambiant Lighting Blush  5.  Jose Maran - Argan Illuminizer 5.  Bosia - BB Cream  6. Tokyomilk Dark - Tainted Love 62 Fragrence  7.  Tarte - Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara  8.  Korres - Three in One Cleanser  9.  LaVanilla - Vanilla Lavender Healthy Deoderant 10.  Tarte - Lipsurgence Matte Lip Tint (Envy)

What's in your cart?
xoAngela

No comments:

Post a Comment